Hushed Willows This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Always, she answered without hesitation.  Because she would always do anything he needed.  Banner loved her brother something fierce and she'd be damned if she started to deny him now.  His blue eyes were so full of sorrow and what looked to her like hopelessness, which was something she'd never before seen in Stark's eyes.  Heart clenching, she nodded to affirm her position, just in case he needed the extra acknowledgement outside of her words.

The Beta swallowed hard.  She just couldn't bring herself to look at what was left of Octavia.  That wolf there on the ground in a lifeless heap was not how she wished to remember her former Alpha female.  Truthfully she'd only known the woman a short while before illness took her into its clutches - Banner did not share the closeness to her that Stark and Tambourine had.  But when Stark buried himself in her thick fur again, she knew what needed to be asked.  What do you need me to do before you call him?  Her voice was still low, still soft and gentle and everything she knew she had to be for him.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is something monstrous and magical. Beyond science; beyond reason. - by Banner - September 18, 2016, 06:08 PM