Hushed Willows The nightmare scenario has happened.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
What could he even say? Any attempt to sort his mood out was just falling to the wayside. He felt her presence, she tucked herself against his side and for a moment he melted into the touch. There was a little tremble in him, this fear in him of falling apart was put aside for the support that she was offering to him. She didn't speak, and maybe that was for the best, and that was a good thing right then. He just soaked it up until she questioned him again, and Stark nodded weakly. "Yesterday," Stark said softly. "I... I had to have Banner help me. I couldn't... Not alone." 

And still if he tried to think and remember the past forty-eight hours he couldn't. Everything had stopped the moment that Octavia's eyes had dimmed and she had ceased to breathe. He closed his eyes for a moment and then tipped his head back, trying to squash the rise of emotions before he finally looked at her again. "I found her near the pack, maybe she was trying to get home again - but.... But she was so far gone. She died in my arms." Stark explained, the words clipped and thick with emotion. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 18, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 19, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 21, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:32 AM