Hushed Willows The nightmare scenario has happened.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The last real loss that had shaken Stark was his mother's death. In many ways he blamed Curran even if it wasn't fair and he had taken a long time to accept that his mother was gone. He had been a mama's boy, and in many ways, he always would be. He had taken her loss to heart and had turned away from many - even Banner, for a time. Losing Octavia would probably have drastic impressions on the male as well but it was still hard to tell just how he would behave. Maybe he would take things more gracefully than in the past or perhaps, and far more likely, he would fall off the deep end. 

In what was it was still left to be seen and the male looked to Pepper as she offered her thoughts. "I don't think she knew anything at the end." Stark admitted. There had been a flicker of light in her eyes but it had been gone so quickly and Stark swallowed back the idea that she had been there at all - maybe it was easier to think of as her as just gone and the last true memory being their fight would be better. She'd been herself, then, at least mostly. She had spark and she had her fire, and Stark preferred that to the waif that had clung to him in those last moments, soothed by his presence enough to let go. Maybe it was inevitable and she would have been fine alone, but Stark was glad that he had been with her even if it hurt him so.

"I...I don't even know." He admitted softly. "I don't know what to do." He said with a tiny voice, finally meeting her eyes. "I...I keep thinking about the last time we saw each other. How we screamed at each other. That's the last memory she has of me." The swarthy male finally voiced some of his biggest concerns and felt a chill run down his spine. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 14, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 14, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 18, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 19, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Pepper - September 21, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: The nightmare scenario has happened. - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:32 AM