Larksong Grotto if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra's gaze traveled to laurel's features adoringly; laurel could have taken centuries to weigh their options, and it would have made no difference. indra still would have waited, silent -- the rounded discs of her amber gaze rimmed in adoration for her sibling. she would go too, wherever laurel did; indra knew her sister was her other half, her second limb; the rock in which she rested and relied upon.

she nodded firmly at her sister's words - she had never had a bad interaction with jhala, but jhala's proximity to reek caused a slow poisoning in indra. enough that eventually, in barely perceptible measures, indra would find herself entirely opposed to jhala's existence.

and all because she competed with them for reek's attention and love; and as far as indra was concerned, was winning.

"we could leave for a while and see if they even miss us." she suggested quietly, her expression sour. "i bet they wouldn't even know."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - September 29, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: if i help somebody, maybe there's mercy for me - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 07:43 PM