Hushed Willows I've got three candidates for the zoo...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark might have gotten tipped off by the sharp way that Amara regarded her children if he'd arrived only members earlier, instead, he was still in his muddled, muffled mentality. He was a touch dazed, if you wanted to call it, although he would never have admitted such a thing. It wasn't that he intended to sleep away his life but he had to get rested or else he would have been worthless to anyone else. Nevermind that he was already out of it, and that was only going to make things even worse in the long run. 

He was watching anxiously to see if Amara would just take the hare or if she would allow him to stay for a moment, to inspect the newest Marauder's and see what they looked like. For a moment he held his breath, his blue eyes the slightest touch clouded. She nodded and then moved closer to him and it seemed for a moment he was being given permission to investigate the children. No sooner had she made it level with him than Amara took off - running from her children and the densite. There was a second or two of panic, the male unsure of what to do in the situation he'd never been faced with before. 

What he knew of from Tambourine was he couldn't keep his temperature regulated and being left alone was dangerous for the young children. "Amara!" Stark barked out her name, the sound louder than he'd intended and he stole a nervous glance at the children only to hear one of them start wailing. This wasn't his fault - they couldn't even hear yet but he didn't realize that. The only thing he could imagine was perhaps calling for Harlyn - she was the only experienced mother in the pack after all that might tend to the children and maybe he could find out why Amara had ran or maybe she'd intercept the woman. The dark Alpha had no idea what was the better option.  His dark snout pressed over each cub for a brief moment before he tried to arrange them gently together and then took after the mother. If it proved to be a lost cause, well...he'd try and figure that out too. "Amara stop!"
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - September 20, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - September 20, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - September 21, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - September 21, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - September 21, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - September 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Amara - October 10, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 12:26 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Eros - October 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Kavos - October 13, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 19, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 24, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Harlyn - October 24, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: I've got three candidates for the zoo... - by Stark - October 28, 2016, 11:36 PM