The Sentinels one by one i'm gonna take them down
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
skipping @Lærkee for the sake of time <3 feel free to pop in at any time. No rounds, no posting order-- forgot to mention that earlier sorry. 

Constantine's touch surprised her, though she could not help but think of Casmir-- how selfish of her. She leaned her head back onto his for a moment before looking back into the crowd and beginning her speech.

The pack did not uprise, though she did not mistake the looks of uncertainty on their faces for something else. She sucked in a breathe as she expected the worst-- someone would refuse to follow the children, there was always one... but no one did. The only comment she received that struck her as heartbreaking was Eilidh, who she stared at with a clouded gaze. She wished to say something to her now, but couldn't form the words-- not in front of all of these wolves. Instead, she tried to catch her gaze, give her something to show her concern and companionship-- even if Eilidh didn't want it. 

She then turned to Lotte and smiled, nodding along with Constantine-- that would do well, they could use an extra set of paws. She glanced to Constantine then, her eyes still clouded. It was a look that asked him if he was ready to go, but she knew he needed to speak alone to his family. 
Messages In This Thread
one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 25, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Cas - September 25, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Tansea - September 25, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 07:52 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - September 26, 2016, 08:35 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 09:42 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Emaleth - September 26, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - September 26, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Eilidh - September 27, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Aria - September 29, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Constantine - October 05, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Lotte - October 09, 2016, 04:27 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Deirdre - October 11, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: one by one i'm gonna take them down - by Starbuck - October 12, 2016, 08:58 AM