Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood hated patrolling the borders. He couldn't keep his eyes from roving the wilderness beyond, searching for any sign of Finley or Lucy -- and there never was. It was disheartening on a level that he couldn't describe, so while he still fulfilled his duties as necessary, he spent a much larger chunk of his time lingering around the rendezvous site. In fact, that's what he was doing at present; mindlessly meandering across the gently rolling landscape.

He very nearly ran right into Shrike, and would've stepped on the other wolf had he not been partially obscured by the scrubby leaves and branches of a small bush. Elwood stopped short and made to skirt around it when he spotted his packmate's grey fur beneath the foliage and inhaled, identifying Shrike quickly. His stomach dropped for no real reason and he winced.

Clearing his throat, he shuffled back a few paces and said, "Sorry. I just wanted to thank you for your help."
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM