Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood nodded. Shrike's plan sounded as good as any; at this point, no one had any idea where Lucy had gone. For all they knew, the "monster" could have carried her halfway across the wilds by now. Or she could be right under their nose -- although that seemed doubtful, considering how many wolves were searching for her and scouring each territory.

Shrike softened slightly then, asking a question that was less business-oriented. Elwood pulled his lips into a small, tight smile, appreciating the gesture from his packmate. "Well, with Finley out looking for Lucy herself, Eljay is kind of a mess. But I think taking care of Lagan and Liffey helps to keep his mind off of things, at least a little bit," he said. He paused, then added, "And I'm hanging in there." There wasn't much else he could say; he missed his daughter and wife dearly, and felt incredibly helpless, but time marched on regardless of Elwood's emotional state.
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM