Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Shrike's question was unexpected, but not unwelcome. Elwood's brows raised in brief surprise, though his expression quickly softened. He appreciated the offer; Eljay, Liffey, and Lagan were lucky to be a part of a close-knit family, even though many of their kin were not related to them by blood. Peregrine and Fox served as their aunt and uncle, and the firebirds were essentially their cousins. The other members of the pack had been somewhat transient in nature over the years, but Shrike seemed to be a permanent fixture, and Elwood was glad to have him offer to get to know Eljay.

"That would be great," he answered with an emphatic nod of his head. Truly, Shrike didn't know how much that meant to him. Eljay had his father and Peregrine as strong male role models, but Elwood believed that he needed something more -- another adult who believed in him, and not just because they were family. "I think Eljay would really like that. He's a bit timid when it comes to patrolling, but he's braver than he used to be," he added.
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM