Redhawk Caldera Bring that summer when I first saw you
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood smiled. "He is a good kid," he agreed quietly. It sounded like Shrike had all the right ideas -- everyone knew that the eldest Blackthorn child could be a little skittish, so it would likely take some time for him to warm up to someone he didn't know. And while Elwood doubted that Eljay would ever be particularly adventurous, perhaps spending time with someone like Shrike would help to build his confidence.

"That's a good idea," he affirmed, growing to like the concept more and more. "He likes hunting and he's pretty good at it, but he doesn't think he is. He's always been self-doubting," he confided in the next breath with a shrug of his shoulders. Then, realizing that he was likely keeping Shrike from a much-needed nap with his rambling, he ducked his head slightly and said, "I should let you rest." He stood, preparing himself to depart, feeling deeply appreciative of his packmate.
Messages In This Thread
Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Shrike Redleaf - September 26, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - September 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 05, 2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 14, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 15, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Bring that summer when I first saw you - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:12 PM