Neverwinter Forest Let's just freeze the frame
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His features were noticeably striking – the same ebony mask framed his eyes and she recalled the day she had met him – pleased to know that she had indeed remembered his name correctly. It had been such a fleeting moment – one she had partaken with only because she had been unwilling to shun the wolf who had gathered the Caldera pack for the activity.

To see him on her doorstep was not expected – and had he not held himself in such a genuinely friendly manner, the bi-toned girl would have been nervous, given her last interlude with Peregrine. β€œThank you,” she murmured, pulling up closer before she finally stopped movement – her bright eyes studied him quietly, her muzzle canting slightly to the side. β€œYou as well – but what brings you to Neverwinter Forest?” She had not seen a Caldera wolf since leaving them, and had assumed they kept mostly to themselves – just as the wolves of the forest did.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 03, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 04, 2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 05, 2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 05, 2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 06, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - October 18, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Scimitar - October 18, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Shrike Redleaf - October 18, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Let's just freeze the frame - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:24 AM