Blackfeather Woods Bored Loner
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
OOC : Sorry to everyone that I may have troubled. Things were badly said and somethings shouldn't have been said at all. I edited "assassins" to "agressive members", but that also seems to be troubling people. Please know that none of this was my intention and if you would like me to change anything in my previous post please let me know. Other wise I will keep it as it is. I didn't mean for her to cross the border, but my terminology was poor and so I will continue as if she crossed them. *Sigh of relief* Hope that clears things up :)

Things had heated up quickly and soon after her arrival 3 adult wolves along with a pup came to "greet" her. She had only came a few paces into their territory but these wolves seemed more keen on keeping those out of the pack way out of their territory. The first that approtched seemed to be the nicest of them all with each getting more agressive then the next. He asked for reason for her to live while the second beared his teeth and nodded to the other seeming to non verbally agree to his questioning. This was not how she thought this would go, and soon things got even more tence.

Moments later before Rouge had a chance to speak a female was comming up to her. Because she was the only one actually continuing to move toward her, Rouge was extra warry of her which seemed to be a good things when this female lunged at Rouge without hesitation. It was because of this extra attention that Rouge had time to turn and jump out of the females way.

Rouge began to walk backward as she faced the wolves of this pack crossing back over the border. While she walked away she projected her voice trying to have the wolves hear her before taking any further action towards her "I do not mean to tresspass and I have no bad intentions towards any of you. I come looking for work, some way to offer my skills as a scout." It was the truth and she hoped that even though they were agressive, they would see that, and maybe see use in her skills.

Messages In This Thread
Bored Loner - by Rouge - October 04, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Miraak - October 04, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Kove - October 04, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Nemesis - October 04, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Abraxas - October 04, 2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Rouge - October 05, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: Bored Loner - by Miraak - October 05, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Kove - October 07, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Bored Loner - by Nemesis - November 07, 2016, 03:56 PM