Bramblepoint Okay, let's see what this thing can do.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark's smirk grew as he looked the male over, those blue eyes this one seemed to enjoy so much still drifting over his body and getting familiar with each little visible mark. "What a pity," Stark hummed out, taking a few more steps closer to him. "However will you overcome such a hard choice?' He teased with a smile. "There is...of course, other ways." Stark cooed as he considered the options. This wasn't something he'd done often enough - to skip names and the proper exchanges with a soul to just enjoy them. 

"Could always find a river so you can see my reflection - but then, I'd be hoping I couldn't even keep my eyes open it's so good." Stark countered with a smirk. Why not see what he had to say to that
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 10, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 11, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 17, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Okay, let's see what this thing can do. - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:21 AM