Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Aviana was speechless with joy, silent except for a string of desperate whines as she pressed firmly into her brother and refused to detach. Nate's tail couldn't stop wagging, and his tongue continued to caress the top of his slender sister's head until Sebastian saw fit to invite him into his pack. His head snapped towards the argent Rochester, brows lifting, though his mind completely skipped over the implication that he'd be once again set underneath his brother's thumb— not that Sebastian had ever needed to assert himself with Nathaniel, who loved his brother more than he despised being told what to do.

"I'm not going anywhere, Bas. You can't get rid of me as soon as I fucking find you!" he barked excitedly, peeling away from Aviana so that he could lunge playfully at Sebastian, intending to send them both into a rolling, gnawing tangle of limbs and teeth, reminiscent of a childhood left behind long ago.

Just noticed Aviana was PPC'd -- so I hope it's okay, but I will assume from this point on that Nate will share a den with her in BAF, just to be with someone he's familiar with. @Aviana, tagging for reference! Nvm, just realized the whole pack sleeps together lol
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM