Golden Glade Chased down all my demons
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was able to move slightly out of the way of the females jaws, catching her in the shoulder rather than her throat. It still hurt like an S-O-B though! She let out a yelp of pain before backing away and pushing the woman off of her. She felt the tear of her shoulder and small droplets of blood leaking from her new shoulder wound, looking down to look at the damage for a moment, she growled at the woman. The taunt had been a warning to leave unharmed, the kind way to emphasis her point. Instead the girl had lunged, and that pissed Shalon off more.

She skirted around the woman slightly before lunging herself. Aiming for the womans side, trying to knock her over and get a better leverage over her, before aiming for the area where he kneck and jaw line meet. Not aiming for a kill. Shalon didn't want to seriously injure the fae, rather make her never want to come back. Atleast not in the near future.

It doesn't matter to me. If you want to wrap up, you can just write another post and run if you would like. But if you are going for a merc trade then you can stick around if you want.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 13, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 13, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 23, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Síff - October 30, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Chased down all my demons - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:59 PM