Golden Glade You Can't Take Me, I'm Free!
shadowhunter
60 Posts
Ooc —
Suddenly, he felt himself being lifted from the ground, and naturally, fear overtook him. He began squealing loudly, limbs flailing uncontrollably, trying to hit his attacker and convince whoever they were to let go of him. However, he was soon placed on the ground, and thus, quieted down. Curiousity won Hawthorn over, though, and as he tried to escape the confines of Aspen's front paws, he realised that he was in no shape to move and once again began squealing loudly, wailing his fear and displeasure for all the world to hear. It wasn't his fault that he was bigger than his idiot tiny potato siblings after all, and he shouldn't be punished, or isolated, just because of that fact. It was incredibly unfair.

And although as a pup, he wasn't entirely sure what was happening, he did know that he was no longer beside his three pesky littermates whom he both loathed and loved with a passion, and he didn't like that. Though they were annoying, their presence was also comforting, and he didn't like being isolated between to furry, gigantic mountains. 

Hawthorn felt his mother's tongue on his fur, gently smoothing it down and grooming him, and although the movement and feeling was comforting, he was still incredibly annoyed and thus did his best to wriggle out of her way, feeling uncomfortable in this suffocating environment without his siblings. He'd stopped screaming for a few seconds, but now, began wailing again, not knowing any other way to alert his mother of his discomfort.
if you can't fly, then run;
if you can't run, then walk;
if you can't walk, then crawl;
even if you have to crawl, gear up
aim your gun! ready! fire!

Mercenary:
0/5
Caregiver/Medic: 0/5

(always open for threads)
Messages In This Thread
You Can't Take Me, I'm Free! - by Rowan Pryor - October 14, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: You Can't Take Me, I'm Free! - by Rose - October 14, 2016, 08:31 PM