Larksong Grotto today i finally let go of your infantry
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Hiram felt his daughter's absence in and around the den keenly. It affected him so deeply that he could bear it no longer. He rose, leaving the boys in Jhala's care as he set off to find the child that he had not forgotten. The wind blew, and with it came a chill -- a bitter harbinger of winter and the struggle that was to come. However, Hiram's mind did not drift to the natural cycle of the seasons. He had much more on his mind.

He followed her scent a good ways before coming across a hollowed log. Situated inside was his daughter. "Indy," he whispered, voice softer than a breeze. The sorrow in her expression could be read like an open book. He felt guilt's knife slide into his chest, right below his heart. "What's wrong baby?" he implored as he neared her makeshift shelter.
Messages In This Thread
today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 21, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 31, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 04, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 06, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 17, 2016, 04:27 PM