Lake Rodney One day, I'll slow it way down
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Holdup. Not only had his sister settled down with a mate; oh no.  She had kids!? This was Finley they were talking about.  He couldn't fit the picture.  It was too odd.

The fact that he was an uncle brought a surprising feeling of pleasure to him.  Obviously he was one of those cool uncles, or would be if he'd ever met them.  That was an event that wasn't hugely likely, though.

"Sorry to hear that," he said, genuinely put off by the thought of a niece of his, even one he'd never met, missing.  He couldn't relate much to Elwood (though who the fuck knows, he might have a kid or two out there) but anyone could imagine how worried a dad would be.  He might be an ass at times, and he acknowledged that, but it took a real piece of work to do something like that to a kid.

"I haven't seen her, but I haven't seen much of anyone, to be honest.  Loner's gotta avoid packs or they can get a little edgy."  Sometimes.  He frowned.  "If I do, though, I know where to find you.  If you live nearby."  No matter what his relationship with his sister was, he was a decent enough guy that he wouldn't hold out on something so important.  Hell, he might even do some looking.

Now he was curious, though.  "So... only the one?  Or are there others?"  Just how much had the family grown?  Apparently Finley was doing her part to continue the legacy.
Messages In This Thread
One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - October 30, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Elwood - October 30, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - October 31, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Elwood - October 31, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - November 01, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Elwood - November 01, 2016, 07:35 AM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - November 02, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Elwood - November 03, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - November 06, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Elwood - November 07, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: One day, I'll slow it way down - by Colt RIP - November 09, 2016, 06:59 PM