Stone Circle Let's go back to the start
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had several strong emotions running through him as he trotted towards Althaia's den. He had wanted to track the scent of the murderer and rip them to shreds, but there were more important things at the moment. Althaia's pups were now orphans, and Steady, being the ever responsible one, felt the need to take on their care. 

He slowed as he approached. His eyes, already being accustomed to the dark, spotted Keoni immediately. Hey, Keoni, he greeted softly, trying not to frighten her. Is @Nikai around? He asked. Povided she allowed him, Steady laid down beside her, though left about a foot between them. Should she want to snuggle against him, he would gladly let her. He knew he would have to tell her what happened, but for tonight, he hoped he could settle their minds enough to sleep.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - October 31, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - November 01, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - November 04, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - November 05, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 09:04 PM