Stone Circle Let's go back to the start
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He didn't miss the disappearance of hope in her eyes when she realized it was him. He figured she would have been looking for her mother. But, he didn't take it to heart. At seven weeks old, it was expected that the number one wolf in a pup's life would be the Mom. He nodded slowly to her reply about her brother, outwardly brushing it off, but inwardly worried that he, too, might be missing. 

Keoni momentarily distracted him with the question he should have been expecting. He opened his maw, not knowing what he would say, when Nikai's appearance distracted him, and happily so. The boy seemed okay, not as if he had witnessed his mother's murder. But, he, too, was wondering where she and their sister were. Steady looked between the two young wolves, who would have to learn such a hard lesson at such a young age. He thought about giving some excuse to put it off, but Steady wasn't a liar. He sighed, looking up to the clear sky, as if it would give him an answer. 

But, it didn't. So, Steady turned his gaze back to the pups. I'm sorry, but your Momma got hurt, he explained softly. She got too hurt, and isn't able to come back. He paused there, waiting to see if they might understand, to the best their growing brains could, or if he might have to explain more.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - October 31, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - October 31, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - October 31, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - November 01, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 07:04 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Keoni - November 04, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Nikai - November 05, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Let's go back to the start - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 09:04 PM