Hushed Willows I hate job hunting.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was a weird few months. That was the only way Stark could describe it, between Octavia dying, the brief fling with Peregrine that ended abruptly when he found out the male was dead, the whisper that Mordecai had been spotted only for the male to vanish again - all of it seemed so muddied. Pepper and Natasha both had come and gone but he understood Pepper going at least. Winter was coming, as they said, and Happy was still somewhere. What hurt most of all was Rhodes leaving but he had to imagine it was for his family. Stark would understand that. Warbone hadn't made good on his promise to stalk and pick off the Alpha so he was out of Stark's radar. He didn't care.  

His blue eyes scanned the area as he marked the borders, surprised when he spotted the red head on the borders. When he rushed to meet her it wasn't with thought . He found himself running, suddenly enveloping her in a wolfish hug full of worry. He'd never seen her worried like that, never seen her so downtrodden and almost guilty. He was just glad that she was okay . "I thought I'd made it clear I'm the irresponsible one." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 02, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 02, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 02, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 02, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 05, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 09, 2016, 02:42 AM