Hushed Willows I hate job hunting.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
"It doesn't mean we're giving up." He said quietly. He wouldn't ever suggest for them to stop and he wouldn't ever give up the hope himself, but, there was in him the knowledge they couldn't keep going during winter. They had to settle for waiting, for hoping he'd show up, and maybe Rhodey would be with him. Stark wasn't going to just let the idea of having either man in his pack go. 

His ears twisted forward towards Pepper as she asked what had been going on. "Well....one of Harlyn and Mordecai's kids fell and hit her head pretty hard -" Or so he liked to believe. The idea of a girl so young trying to actually kill herself seemed preposterous. "- she's been laid out in the crook for awhile. Amara's kids are getting bigger, Tam's taken a shine to one of them....the paler one. Kavos, I think." Otherwise, things were mostly quiet. 

"You're....you're gonna stay, right, Pep?" He asked, swallowing thickly. He didn't want to seem possessive, he didn't want to try and stake some sort of claim on her, but he couldn't deny how he worried about her while she was gone. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 02, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 02, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 02, 2016, 01:40 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 02, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Pepper - November 05, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: I hate job hunting. - by Stark - November 09, 2016, 02:42 AM