Dragoncrest Cliffs one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
All Welcome 
AW
After about an hour of impatiently waiting for @Muses' return, Ingram elected to disobey her instructions to stay put. After all she wasn't the boss of him. No one was. Not even Wylla, who he just humored so that she could feel better about herself.

He wasn't really sure where he was going, but he found himself inexplicably drawn to the greying edges of the sea. He watched as the saltwater frayed the coast, dragging up and down the dark sand in frothy laps of chalk-white foam. Overhead the chatter of seagulls was diminished by the wind, and he shivered, feeling a sudden chill swirl up his spine as the breeze teased his hackles.

He looked up the strand, and then down; there was no one he could see for miles. Ingram was too proud to admit he was lonely, or even vulnerable; to put his mind at ease he started digging into the sand in the hopes of maybe finding an unsuspecting mole-crab to play with.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain - by Ingram Sr - November 04, 2016, 07:14 PM