Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Urgh, I am so sorry for the wait. Potatoes are not even wiggly anymore XD
"Thank you," Doe replied, tail lashing. She cooed over them a moment longer before seeming to remember herself and looking back to Solveig. "Our sister pack, Teaghlaigh, lies in a forest just up the shore. They should be the first pack you come across, when you come around the side of the Gryfalcon's keep. The alpha there is called Arturo, and he should certainly know, but there is also a pale woman called Furiosa who I would like to be told as well.

"The third is a cat-wolf - black, with tufted ears. I don't know where she is, but if you'd check for her at the river that runs from the sea and into Teaghlaigh, I would be very greatful,"
 she explained, tail wagging hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM