Stone Circle do not speak as loud as my heart
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
For the first day, she had shadowed Steady and Valette. But as they days passed in a blur, she found that her confusion, her shock, had faded to the point of nearly vanishing. Perhaps it was that her young mind could not fully comprehend the situation, or perhaps she had simply not felt anything beyind that first night because she couldn't. In any case, she was almost the same as she had been before the disappearence of her mother, though at times she would grow silent when she thought of the woman, she was, in all other ways, normal. 

she had shadowed Valette and Steady the first couple days, but now she was alone, a short distance frm the den, practising with vigor the hunting stalk she had learned from Valette, determined to get it right. Suddenly, her gaze fell on something amazing; a huge insect, a glistening blacl beetle. Eyes glistening with barely contained excitment, she stalked forward, lunging at the last possible moment-

"ETTE! ETTE! LOOK!" she squealed through a maw full of slightly crushed beetle as she searched for the woman who had come, to be, in some ways, like her mother. Pride shone through as she sprinted toward the den, wanting to show someone what she had done.
Messages In This Thread
do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - November 07, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - November 13, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - November 20, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - November 23, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - November 27, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - November 27, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - November 28, 2016, 01:52 AM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - December 30, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - January 02, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Grayday Sr. - January 06, 2017, 12:56 AM
RE: do not speak as loud as my heart - by Keoni - January 06, 2017, 07:09 AM