The Sentinels When you come and break my heart, free my blood.
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dag narrowed his eyes as his sister began to sing, commiting the tune to memory. "That is not one of yours," he said blithely, tail twitching unconsciously away from her attempts to entrap it. "Where did you learn it?"

Lotte had surely composed new songs since they'd last met, but Dagfinn knew her style, and this was not it. Not that it was not beautiful and haunting in its own way, but still. Dag knew his sister, knew her voice, knew her heart. This one belonged to someone else.

"I joined a pack in the mountains," he revealed, relenting. "It's led by Saena - she reminds me of our mother - and Warbone. It's a good pack." Not like the last one, he thinks, but doesn't say. Lotte would probably hear it anyway. "Saena and I hunted a doe and were almost killed by the buck that protected her. It was strange. I have never seen deer act in this way before."

Soon enough, his twin would probably be spreading stories of monster-deer throughout the wilds. Dag grinned at the thought, his tail wagging happily. He was glad he'd come to see her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you come and break my heart, free my blood. - by Dagfinn - January 14, 2017, 01:31 AM