Stone Circle Elected for Parenthood
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He nosed her neck in an effort to... Comfort her? Assure her? He wasn't sure, but the movement felt right, so he went with it. He wished thoughts of Eden wouldn't have to enter their mind. I don't ever worry that you would do something like that. As it stands right now, I don't even have a mate, he pointed out. If you do, when the time comes, I would respect you enough to at least consider putting my wants aside, he said genuinely. Valette had proven her worth and her loyalty to the pack time and time again, and he would not ignore that for his own selfish reasons, whatever right he might have. 

He couldn't help but grin when she agreed with him. It had been an off-hand statement, but apparently she didn't think it was such a bad idea. I suppose we shall see what the future holds, he replied softly. He would make no promises today, as he felt it would be wrong to hold her to such a thing when they weren't mates. But, if that day did come along, and they were both willing... Well, why not?
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Elected for Parenthood - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 11:47 PM