Firefly Glen You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Somewhat abruptly, and with a hint of sadness, Shrike ended their conversation. Elwood supposed it was the right thing to do; he was glad that he had seen his friend, but it was time, once again, for them to go their separate ways. He truly wished the best for Shrike and hoped that he would be happy in Neverwinter Forest, and he regretted what had transpired between Shrike and Fox.

"You too," he replied quietly, hesitating for a moment. An unspoken agreement hung in the air -- he knew that if Shrike came across any news of Lucy, he would find a way to share it with him. There was no need to remind him to keep searching for his missing daughter; Shrike was already going above and beyond the call of duty by watching out for Lucy, since he was no longer a member of her family's pack. Finally, Elwood added, "I appreciate everything you've done."

He smiled faintly, then turned and began to make his way back towards the caldera, now sifting through his hazy, poppy-obscured memories of the last few hours.
Messages In This Thread
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 12, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 13, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 14, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 20, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - November 26, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 05, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Shrike Redleaf - December 14, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: You're gonna miss me when I'm gone - by Elwood - December 16, 2016, 12:52 PM