Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
All Welcome 
Leaving @Szymon and possibly @Qilaq - if her father could convince her to stay - to watch the pups, Doe headed out on her first excursion since birthing the little furballs. Hind's Grandaughter had finally stablized enough to be left without her care for a few hours, but more than that, Doe needed to stretch her legs.

As she headed toward the nearest cache, the shewolf took note of how flobby her belly had become. Where it had once swelled with children, it was now sunken back into something that almost resembled her usually size. There was a padding of fat that had developed - a combined effort of both the coming winter and motherhood - and her teats were, of course, much more pronounced than they'd been before becoming pregnant. This did not bother the shewolf, but the new motion it added to her gait was something she was having trouble getting used to. She felt much more ungainly than she once had, but the more she walked, the more that feeling was fading.

Heedless of the weight she had put on, Doe set into the cache with a vengence. Szymon had been good about providing her with meals, but it was nice to eat under the open sky once more, even if it was a bit overcast and cloudy. The shewolf peered up at the sky once she'd finished her small meal, thinking that it might, perhaps, rain for a bit before she had to get back. It would not ruin her good mood, but the little shewolf had a mind to hunt before scents became muddled. The caches were not in any danger, but Doe thought to sharpen the skills that might've grown dull as she'd reached the later stages of her pregnancy.

Going to the grassy, shaded border where she found all her warm-blooded meals, Doe set her nose to the ground and noticed some things that were not for eating. Donnelaith had added new names to their ranks since she'd retired to the Stone Den. It was not exactly surprising to Doe; the forest wolves seemed to have a higher turnover rate than even the Depths. Still, the shewolf moved a bit closer to Donnelaith's border, curious about the new members her neighbors had added to their ranks.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM