Barrow Fields Guess I haven't been very lucky at love.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

The days were growing shorter, nights lengthening as the world reached the tipping point and the year grew towards it's end. He was still worried over the pack, now Harlyn and Mordecai had vanished and he liked to think she was looking for clues towards healing her daughter. He couldn't be sure. Stark licked his lips, passing from Raven's Watch and Octavia's grave out into the empty fields beyond. Stark hadn't spent much time there, even though in the distance he could see the ocean. 

it was cloudy and overcast, the world looking as glum as he felt. Even with Banner's best efforts and the presence of now growing, exploring children, he still found himself locked in the funk he'd been in for what felt like months. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Guess I haven't been very lucky at love. - by Stark - November 14, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Guess I haven't been very lucky at love. - by Maevra - November 15, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Guess I haven't been very lucky at love. - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 11:52 PM