Hushed Willows pillars of salt & pillars of sand
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Rather than run, she actually approached him and Stark let the bird fall to the ground and a smile graced his lips. It was good to see her about and to memory, her spirits had lifted from what he'd seen them before. The first time they'd met and then the next encounter that had lead to her arrival - all of it seemed so distant. It was barely the same wolf that she'd met standing before her now. "I understand," He said quietly after a pause between her words and the thoughts that hit him after. Hadn't he considered the same sort of thing when Octavia had died and left him the sole parent to Tambourine? 

"Parenthood is not something to be prepared for. Either you're naturally good at it or you struggle to find your place - I feel I fell into the second category with Tambourine." He admitted. "He's taken a liking to one of your boys - I think it's Kavos." The Alpha offered, hoping to disarm her some. It would be good for her to feel like she belonged, truly, and Stark realized that in his quest to not upset her again he'd only served to potentially alienate her further. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - December 16, 2016, 11:56 AM