Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark knew that he'd been reclusive. Even from Banner. It wasn't that he was proud of that fact or that he was happy to be away from his sister but he felt like he was just dragging her down. Stark had been out later than most of his wolves, one final pass of the borders before he made his approach to the Crook to join his packmates. His eyes widened a bit as he spotted Banner sitting at the mouth of the Crook; he had expected that she'd be already nestled and settled with Buchanan. "B," It was full of the warmth he felt he was lacking, looking her over before he took a seat next to his sister. 

"Why are you out so late?" He asked curiously, head tilting a bit as he surveyed her. He wondered if she'd had some bad dream, if she had been restless - he wouldn't push to much, though it was always a two way street with them. If one needed something, the other gave it, without question. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM