Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark snorted, shaking his head as he looked over at Banner. "Not know you're all domesticated." He said with a little chuckle. "Now I get to hog being the night owl." He didn't mind it, so much, he'd always had a rough sleep schedule. It had been worse since Octavia's death and he struggled to stay asleep the entire night often. 

"Thinking, I guess." He said cryptically, hoping to earn a smile from his sister's face. "There's been another development in the Warbone front. He set up a pack in the mountains called Duskvale." No use in avoiding anything and skirting around things. He licked his lips, glancing back towards the Crook where he knew their wolves were sleeping. Silas was still there, despite his family being gone, Amara and her children were there, Tambourine was home, and Buchanan was there waiting for Banner. 

"It's so damn close Banner." It was his biggest problem. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM