Blackfeather Woods 20 questions
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Seff gonna stick to shorter posts since I have a ton of threads going on and I don't want this to interfere with my timeline since it's backdated <3

The kid had come back, and Damien's disbelief had gotten new life. He had not returned alone, Damien had been told: This time his entire family was here, and they had somehow passes Nemesis' harsh test and been granted a place within Blackfeather Woods. He had yet to talk with Potema about it, who Damien knew felt some kind of motherly connection with the boy, but for now he was simply glad he'd been proven wrong this once.

He hadn't been looking for him specifically, but Mephala had pulled her strings to intertwine their paths that day for some reason. He was certainly bigger, that was the first thing Damien noticed about the kid, but what really caught his attention was the way he was looking at his own dick as though he'd never seen it before. "Afraid it might fall off?" he chuckled with a sly grin as he made his approach. Like Potema, Damien had forged a connection with the kid that could only be called protective, and if there was ever tension between the two of them, it was now all gone.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
20 questions - by Seff - November 21, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: 20 questions - by Damien - November 28, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: 20 questions - by Seff - November 30, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: 20 questions - by Damien - December 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: 20 questions - by Seff - December 19, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: 20 questions - by Damien - January 05, 2017, 09:40 PM