The Sentinels I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Donnelaith's newest churlish recruit had been rifling through a deep band of dark soil when a call filtered through the lonely forest: while Ingram did not immediately connect the voice with Chusi's, he felt it was familiar, which troubled him. With a shift of uprooted earth the slender boy rose to his feet and headed in the direction of where he thought the call had come.

As the dark shadow of his form flittered through the punctuated spires of sequoia and woodbeam, it occurred to him he knew the summoner: Chusi. He slowed his pace, reluctant to appear too eager to meet her. His expression soured subtly as he saw another wolf was present -- and he was surprised by the fickle jealousy that unwantedly snaked in his gut. He barely knew Chusi, and he certainly did not know the female that greeted her, but he had no intention of being part of a small gathering.

Damn -- he regretted walking into their line of vision almost immediately. It was too late for him to turn around, so awkwardly he halted -- his limbs strung haphazardly like a suspended marionette left unattended by its director.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him - by Ingram Sr - November 22, 2016, 07:10 PM