Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra did not notice saena's recoil -- instead, her attention was focused so much on how shitty she felt. she was still trying to come to terms with the ugly crime she had just tried to commit. was she successful? did jhala even know? indra's gut stirred and she felt a sinking feeling deep in her soul.

she turned her face up to saena, her long ears cupped forward as she concentrated on what her mother had said. laurel wasn't here. her gut sank further.

"no... i don't think so." she didn't know -- she remembered running from jhala clearly, but nothing after that. nothing up until now.

"we -- can't we get her?" indra said feebly, meekly -- even if she knew deep down inside it was unlikely saena would march right back down the mountain she had labored up only minutes earlier. indra didn't want to go back to larksong -- she didn't ever want to see any of them again -- except for laurel.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM