Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra settled as her mother preened her ear; despite her sickly state she felt a warmth overcome her -- even despite her separation from laurel.

indra understood, in some roundabout way, saena's reluctance to retrieve laurel. from her perspective, there was no guarantee laurel would even come with them. not even indra knew with certainty if laurel would come: she remembered vividly the last interaction her sister shared with saena. not pleasant.

indra didn't think laurel hated saena -- at least, not the way she hated jhala and the two replacements. if she was left between a rock and a hard-place, which she soon would be, indra thought laurel might be more inclined to choose her mother.

all the same, indra also knew laurel hated it in larksong -- reek had replaced them, the pups were becoming mobile, and jhala cared little for either of them. soon laurel would be pushed out past larksong's thrumming orbit and left, quite literally, for the wolves.

indra furrowed her brow, trying to make sense of how she could possibly save her sister. she couldn't -- but she would never admit it. "but we'll come back?" she queried, looking up to her mother hopefully: "we aren't leaving her behind?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM