Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra was fueled by saena's insistence that they would not leave laurel behind, and in a way, it salved the anxiety that fretted at her mind. they would come back for laurel - they had to.

for a moment she tried gamely to rise again, but her limbs were shaky and flimsy as newly planted saps - she fumbled for a moment and the conversation lulled as she reflected in silence the culmination of events that had brought her here, to saena.

saena's next question evinced a sad, sorrowful expression in the child, where her ears folded to her skull in defeat and her brow knitted with both frustration and worry. "i don't ever want to see larksong again." she mumbled, her gaze cast to the ground in defeat and humiliation. she could not face her crimes, and if she avoided the grotto, the memory of what inexorable thing she had attempted to do might never see the light of day again. she wanted more than anything to see laurel, to tell her where they had gone -- the last thing she wanted to do was leave her sister behind with a family that, as indra incorrectly thought, did not love or appreciate her. they were sisters and they were meant to be together -- forever.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM