Hushed Willows i dreamed about the ghosts
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Early in the morning Stark had roused himself and unwound himself from the spot in the Crook's heart where he'd taken up residence. It was like living in the lobby of a hotel in a sense - connected to many offshoots, including the wing Banner and Buchanan took up and then where Amara and her brood lived. The absence of Harlyn and Larkspur was still felt by many of their wolves and Stark especially missed Harlyn and their talks. He realized after a bit that Silas hadn't come back to the Crook and while he certainly wouldn't lock the yearling in he worried. The last Ostrega was also one he considered the strongest of the family, he'd managed to hold himself together despite the unfortunate circumstances that had plagued his life so far. 

Stark shook his coat out after mentioning to Tambourine where he was headed and made a break for the borders. A sprint would wake him up more, get his blood flowing, give him a moment of really feeling despite the chill in the air. He was halfway to the borders when he caught Silas' scent and turned instead towards the boy, tail giving a few brief wags as he approached the younger male. "Hey, Si," He said with an easy smile, an unmistakable fondness for the boy in the warm of his voice. "Didn't freeze your tail off out here?" He asked, nodding towards the frost everywhere. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 04, 2016, 04:09 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 05, 2016, 01:06 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: i dreamed about the ghosts - by Silas - December 05, 2016, 02:36 AM