warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
because this is really pretty & i wanted eske to see it

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Eske had never been so far from home before. Her first trip out of Sleeping Dragon had taken the fierce Goufa all the way to the coast. She had no real purpose, she sought no one and nothing. She only wanted to venture out, only sought to sate her own personal curiosity. She did not have the wayward desire to wander; and why would she? She had her home on the Dragon, among her people, the want to establish herself and become something more than just another Gona but she was not Freyja and unlike her silver sister she was not prepped for leadership. Likely, this was probably, Eske realized with some reluctance (and jealousy) a good thing. She was aggressive and that in an of itself was likely not a good leadership quality. She was not the crown she was the crown's rabid guard dog. Still, Eske was not content to settle with her lot in life. It was achievable, she thought, and she would only count herself out of the running when she was dead.

At some point as she traveled through the Sound, the evening made it's shift to the darkness of night and solid earth gave way to pliable, cool sand underfoot. Startled, Eske withdrew her paw, took a step back and studied the foreign substance with unabashed contempt. What in the hell was it? The air had taken on a distinctly salty tang, a salty breeze whipping around her, chilly but very different from the ashy (and sometimes sulfuric) scents of the slumbering dragon. Tentatively, she pressed her paw into the sand and studied as her it sunk down in an inch or so in the dry sand before she pushed forth, heading towards the roar of whatever it was nearby. It was with some effort that she climbed a dune, cresting it's hill and saw the ocean for the first time. It was vast but that was not what stole the warrior's breath.

The water glowed blue, as if it had stars of it's own shining within it. She charged towards it boldly, wanting to investigate, to touch it, forgetting that winter was upon them and the water would likely be freezing cold. She ground her teeth together as she splashed in the in the bioluminescent tide, ignoring the numbing cold as she pranced out of the water's surf to inspect the blue stars (for she had no other word for them) that clung to her fur of her paws and long legs. meizen She laughed before she turned back to the ocean, her tail wagging behind her as she studied the stunning and ethereal phenomenon before her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM