Ankyra Sound i'm headed straight for the castle
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
thanks for joining! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The pale woman leaves as silently as she came, though Eske is not saddened by her departure and did not call out to her or stop her as she left. Good, Eske thought cruelly. Now she could return to admiring the bioluminescence that still clung to life among her fur. Idly, Eske wondered if they (whatever they were) would wash off or stop glowing. Or would she be doomed to look like a blue lit Christmas tree (if she knew what such a thing was) for the rest of her life? For now, the warrior princess deigned not to fuss over it too much. It would take her a while to make her way back up to Drageda and if it did not go away then perhaps, by then, she might have thought up something more clever than the truth: that she had been admiring the beauty of the bioluminescent shore and how it looked upon her fur. Normally, she was not so shallow. Typically, she did not care if she was well kept or her fur was battle mussed.

Her reprieve of company was doomed to be short lived, it seemed, when movement caught her eye and her sea blue-green gaze fell upon a new female in the distance. The older woman stared at her and utterly unfazed Eske stared back, watching with instinctual caution. As she did with the silent woman she inquired, “Who are you?” Dropping Trigedasleng in favor of the common tongue, ready to assume that this stranger didn’t speak her native tongue either. Eske only hoped that this one could respond in return instead of leaving a paw print upon the sand that the waves had long since stretched up with grasping and greedy fingers and smoothed out as it receded back into itself. As if the eerily silent apparition of a woman hadn't even been there at all.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 04, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 04, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 05, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Tacita - December 05, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 07, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 23, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2016, 07:45 PM
RE: i'm headed straight for the castle - by RIP Blodreina - December 24, 2016, 04:17 AM