Hushed Willows No place like home for the holidays
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark licked his lips, looking her over as she admitted that she was looking for a home. He appreciated that she was straightforward, that there was no need for the pretenses. "I am. I'm Stark and this is Maruader's Keep." he said as he gestured back towards the lands, the slow sway of the branches of the willows taking the heed of their Alpha as well. They  were showing off, in a sense, though it was cold and empty, and it brought a brief smile to Stark's face. "So tell me, Talewi, what are you skills and interests?"  Stark wouldn't turn her away just on the basis that she was another scout or hunter - but it would be a lie to say he didn't hope for a healer among their ranks. 

There was the baser part of him, too, one that was becoming more aware of a desire to seat the pack fully and grow their legacy. Banner had Buchanan and he in turn had no one. It was a positive, even a slight one, in her favor just for prospects alone. "Have you just come to the wilds?" With the promise of winter it would make sense to have more wolves to bunker down to survive. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 06, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 06, 2016, 06:19 PM