Hushed Willows In her defense, I'm a handful.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 
maybe @Gwen if you wanna? Open to anyone though!  

The cool of winter's  kiss brought Stark faces of the past, wolves who had left but ones he worried for all the same. Even his sister Captain, the brilliant and perfect, who's probably back with their family taking the mantle from Curran. It's what she was meant to do, perfect child that she was. Stark thought about Rhodey and hoped he was safe. The only reason he'd leave was for his family, and Stark desperately hoped that they were safe too. No amount of distance or time between them would lessen the bond between the dark males and Rhodey would always be his brother. 

Pepper - she was another matter altogether. The first time she'd left Stark expected it was for Happy. Maybe she had caught his scent or heard his name on the breeze - and he hadn't begrudge her that. The second time...Stark had been more vulnerable, he'd worried it was his fair specifically. How could it not be? Still the thoughts of her vibrant coat and eyes warmed something deep in him, but she hadn't asked for the level of trouble he was. Working as his aide wasn't a proper use of her talents. Even Natasha, another beautiful and capable woman, had come and gone. 

Stark had found a stump big enough for him to sit on, for a moment just surveying the lands, his blue eyes on the borders. It wasn't going to draw any of those wolves from his thoughts and into the physical realm but it didn't stop him either. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 05, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 05, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 16, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: In her defense, I'm a handful. - by Gwen - December 23, 2016, 05:05 AM