Sun Mote Copse so we sailed up to the sun
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
She slept as her children wriggled, but as a body approached her den she felt herself rousing. She blinked into the entrance warily, taking in the scent of the visitor. Though she expected Eshamun or Khalba, and as such did not preempt with a snarl, she found instead Bastian. A paw pulled her children closer to her, even as he spoke. She felt a small bit of guilt for reacting so angrily toward him on the day of her children's birth, though another larger part of her told her she was justified.

She was surprised at the man's boldness, that he would intrude a second time into her den with them being so newly introduced. Her hackles rose on her spine and she shifted and adjusted so that her children were safely pulled to her body. "Bastian." She said this with evident surprise, staring at him with focus and cold eyes. She would take no chances with her children, and while she was normally a glowing and happy thing...she felt vulnerable in the den. 

"I did not expect you to visit again so soon." Her voice was disapproving, but even still she didn't send him directly away. "Step back, if you would." Though it was phrased as a question, she was not asking. If he wanted to speak, he would do so on her terms. "You'll excuse my cautious nature. I am sure you mean no harm, but we are still new friends." The meaning was clear: I don't completely trust you yet. "You are here now though, so I imagine you wanted to discuss something?" Her tone was impatient, obviously put out. She was not so aggressive as she could be, and yet even this small bit of anger and sternness was foreign to her.

Messages In This Thread
so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - December 08, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Bastian - December 17, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Asherah - December 19, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - December 25, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Bastian - December 28, 2016, 12:51 AM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Asherah - January 02, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: so we sailed up to the sun - by Anatha - January 06, 2017, 08:40 AM