Gilded Bay The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra looked at her little brother that called his own parents by their names and not just mom and dad. Maybe he would think it offended her but somehow it didn't. She did miss her father, and she did not like that he left without saying goodbye but she did remember what predicament he was in. And how much her father hated it. He had been a good leader in her eyes but what did she know, she was smaller at the time. She only knew her dad. Her mother died before she even got to know her.

"Yes. Malice left her pack for Dad," she spoke. "Dad thought the pack would be accepting of her, and well, you two," the dark female explained. The pup wanted to know more. Kendra was not sure how much she was allowed to tell about the brotherhood, not about their religion at least. "Well. They are bad wolves because they are mad at Dad. My mother, Meldresi, died soon after I was born. Dad had to raise me and my brother all alone. He did it while leading the Brotherhood and not only being a father for me, but also for Meldresi's previous young Damien, Cicero and Potema. When he finally did feel less sad about Mom dying it was because he met Malice. But the pack heavily disliked her, and though of Dad as a traitor for having another female, from another pack," Kendra spoke.

"They rebelled against him. At least what I heard of it. I was told my father was a traitor. If he wanted to lead again, or even stay, he had to abandon Malice and hand you two over to the brotherhood. They wanted to use Pyro and you for something. I don't know what. Dad didn't agree and escaped with Malice, your brother and you. This resulted into being more a traitor in the brotherhood's eyes. He also left me behind without saying goodbye....," she spoke sounding sad. "This means that there is basically a whole group of trained killers after your mom and dad, Vassago. I can imagine why they don't want to tell you."

This would probably give some more insight for her little brother. Kendra was not sure why she was telling all of this, it did work therapeutically for her. And perhaps it was just her wanting to get back at her dad for leaving her behind or at least not saying goodbye making her choose if she would follow. Then again, she didn't want to be running from the brotherhood herself. However she also didn't want them to kill her dad he was the only parent she had left. She wanted to ask where Vassago lived now. She could probably track him down, or even ask him. Still it might be better not knowing where her Dad was, then at least she would not have to lie if asked about her father's location.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 11:30 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 12, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 16, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Tryp - December 17, 2016, 11:35 AM
RE: The Shadow In The Background Of The Morgue - by Kendra - December 17, 2016, 01:14 PM