Northstar Vale mom please love me
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
All Welcome 
Feel free to jump in and be the packmate. He's waiting for @Indra and/or @Saena to pass by, but anyone and everyone would be great!
Finally, Dagfinn had gathered enough dry, crackly leaves to make a decent pile out of them. It was almost as tall as him, which meant it was even taller than Indra and probably the same height as Saena, and that should be good enough for a good romp - especially since it was twice as wide as it was high. Dag paced studiously around the outside of the pile, shoring it up where he felt it was needed, flicking leaves and other debris up the pile with his paws when he could and with his nose when he couldn't.

Accordingly, he was sneezing an awful lot. The musty, dusty leaves were wreaking havoc on his sinuses after gathering and piling them for so long, but it would be worth it if Saena and Indra liked his leaf pile as much as he did.

It would not, however, be worth it if his nosy packmate ran through and ruined the pile before the girls got a chance to see it. "Hey!" Dagfinn snapped, surging around the pile to stand between it and the curious packmate. "It's for mo - it's for Saena! You can't touch it until she's had a chance to jump in it!"
Messages In This Thread
mom please love me - by Dagfinn - December 12, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Zephyr Maverick - December 20, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Saēna - December 24, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: mom please love me - by Dagfinn - December 26, 2016, 07:22 PM