Stone Circle I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
When Valette showed up for him she seemed surprised he'd made the trip, something Stark was gonna remember in the future. He grinned at her when she approached, surprised by the bump to his muzzle with her own. It only took a moment before he'd melted into it, bumping her back before she stepped back to see him. The dark coated males tail wagged fondly and be nodded. "I make good on my promises," Stark explained with a grin. 

It was good to see her on nothing but pleasant terms, now there was no bad news from either of them - he hoped - to cause them to have to handle anything awkward again. They'd done that enough, he thought, and he'd much rather they have a chance to not trip over one another's situations. "So how are things going? Not tripping over all the power yet?" Stark teased good naturedly. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them - by Stark - December 14, 2016, 05:42 PM