Nocturne Summit Skyfall
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook appraised the other. The moon, with his host above, provided just enough light for the girl to discern a rough composition of her company: brown, with a splash of white that stretched from her jaw to the middle mark of her neck. Yet the Apaata was not concerned with the other's fur, but with the language they displayed when they turned to face to her. If she sensed any tension, Nanook would sink back into the shadows and disappear to another part of the mountain until the newcomer had gone. But instead, the girl found an openness from her company, lacking in hostility, so Nanook remained.

Her company had many words, and Nanook was surprised at how much the brown one's affinity for the stars sprung from reasons much like her own. She pondered this, and tipped her head, glancing again at the sky. "Yes," she said, an agreement both to the brown one's perspective, and to the question aimed at her. "I like to find stories in them." Nanook didn't know a lot about the stars, but in her isolation she'd studied them, and had seen how some formed patterns and shapes, and how all moved across the sky in a continual dance. There was something of a mystery to the host that Nanook wanted to break. Yet at the same time, she secretly wished she would never solve their secrets, for it was this mystery that held her wonder.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Skyfall - by Odette - December 18, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - December 29, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - December 31, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - January 02, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - January 08, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Nanook - January 30, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Skyfall - by Odette - February 20, 2017, 12:16 AM