Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark didn't back down, watching his sister for a moment as she countered. Stark let out a low growl, shaking his head. "Not just him! Because I can't handle losing you either, Banner." Stark grit out. He lashed his tail a few times, looking down at Banner before out towards the nothingness. "You two matter the most to me and I can't handle the idea of anything happening to either of you."  Stark said, his voice clearly distressed but he was still angry, unable to help himself from how he felt. 

"If you don't realize that, you don't know me at all." Stark said, using Banners words against her. He didn't know how else to articulate his feelings about something so important to him, only making him more frustrated. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM