Stone Circle two-thousand miles and one left turn
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Raven-Marie has been banned apparently, so we have been given the right to PP her. I guess i'll just make it how i think she'd react and i'll finish this up and archive it i suppose since Dag left...

Sunny yapped triumphantly as he won the "Battle" and the male turned tail and ran for his life. Satisfied he giggled and turned to his momma, who seemed sad for some reason. he approached her and pressed his head against her fur, trying to comfort her. "Mamama..." he said softly under his breath and wrapped his mouth around her leg, gently tugging her back toward the den. Whatever the male did to hurt her and make her this way, he would fix it. They walked back toward the den and he proceeded to lick at his mothers jaw, both for comfort and to see if she could retch up some more of the odd tasting food stuffs she had been feeding him lately. He missed the milk, but had to admit that this food tasted okay to him.
Messages In This Thread
two-thousand miles and one left turn - by Dagfinn - December 20, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: two-thousand miles and one left turn - by Amber - December 21, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: two-thousand miles and one left turn - by Sunny - December 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: two-thousand miles and one left turn - by Dagfinn - December 26, 2016, 06:40 PM
RE: two-thousand miles and one left turn - by Sunny - December 27, 2016, 01:26 PM